Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

seduction strategies

Seduction Strategies
by Rob Gray

Should I have a routine to pick up women?

I would say you definitely have to have some type of routine in the beginning. As you start to get more and more practice, you'll understand what works for you and what doesn't. Go for a routine. People feel more comfortable with that and you will be more comfortable with that. It'll be easier for you.

Whats the key to strategy when seducing women?

You've got to think of the next line of what you're going to say. It's almost like playing chess. You already automatically have to know what move you're going to make next. That's totally key right there.

How do I convince a woman I'm worth it?

I don't talk about all the things that I have. Just making yourself more educated, talking about more important things, sounding educated is important. If you don't sound like it they don't want to deal with you. The other thing is I don't make myself look like, "Oh I have this kind of car and I have this house and I have this and this and this." Girls will start be like, "OK he's talking too much about himself." You don't want to be so cocky, they get turned off by that. But you also have to make sure that you do it in more of a classier way. If you do have some nice things you can talk about those and make yourself look like you are higher.

How can I stand out when there are other men trying to seduce the same women?

First of all, you make them look like an idiot, you know? Walking around and saying you are hot babe and grinding and groping. You are going to do just the opposite. You are going to listen to them. You are going to talk to them. You are going to be funny. Girls love to laugh and so you are going to be doing exactly the opposite of what they are doing. A lot of times they are just making a fool out of themselves. Talk about some cool stuff. Talk about whatever is on your mind versus. Ask them more open ended questions is probably another big thing. So ask them, you know let them speak. The more that they talk, girls love to talk. You let them talk and talk and talk. You just listen.

Why is technique important in seducing a woman?

Techniques are like tools. If you're a handyman you're going to need tools to fix things. It's just like if you're a pick up artist, or you're trying to seduce a woman, you have to have these tools to make yourself a higher value, to make yourself approachable and all this stuff. Again, it's tools that you're using.

How can I use body language to attract a woman?

You can seduce a woman without even talking to her. You know, from sitting a little closer to her, maybe touching her leg a little bit if she's comfortable with that. Again, you'll start to notice little indicators that you'll see. Again, eye contact, moving your eyebrows. You know, your body language, if I didn't have a voice I could get a woman into bed. Again, it's just all about your sexual aura about yourself to make that woman comfortable and aroused.

Should I be cocky and funny if I'm trying to seduce a woman?

When you're cocky and you're funny about it, that's where they feel like “This guy is kind of cool. He's cool and he's funny about it.” It's kind of like, you know, sugar and salt, they really go together, you know what I'm saying. It's the same kind of concept, you know, you got to be funny and you got to be cocky at the same time.

How do I build up a woman's attraction for me?

I think it's important that you know you make yourself look good so if you have two girls on your side, just friends, girls are going to be like okay why are two girls on that guy. It's very rare that you're going to have two wing-women, but I mean that definitely makes that value higher, girls are going to be interested. Why is that guy so important? Making yourself look good in that crowd. That's going to make a woman want to know who that guy is or I want that guy.

What should I do after a woman is attracted to me?

You have got to take control of this whole situation. That is what the other important thing. This goes back to even sales. You have got to be in control of the whole entire conversation. You know, I mean you want her to run her mouth and keep on talking. But the important thing is you have got to be in control of the situation.

Progress it step by step always moving forward. Always going for the kill. If that is what you are going for then that is what you have to strive for. Move to the next step. Hey let us go out to here. Hey do you want to go get a cup of coffee now that we are done with the bar. Boom. Let us go have coffee. Let us go over here. She will throw things at you when she is not feeling uncomfortable. Like say, oh my friends need to come with me. Cool, no problem. I will bring my buddies too. They come as a group. She is feeling more comfortable with you. Again, it is moving step to step. That is how you are eventually going to get her into bed. That is what you are looking for. You are moving. You assume the sale is what I call it. You are assuming that she wants to sleep with you. So if you assume, you will get it. Again, there are going to be times where she will throw things at you, make you feel like she is not interested. Maybe she does not want to go that far tonight. That is where you have to play your cards right and start to feel that.

Thanks for watching our video Seduction Strategies For more how to videos, expert advice, instructional tips, tricks, guides and tutorials on this subject, visit the topic Seduction.

http://www.videojug.com/interview/seduction-strategies-2

article source = www.videojug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in English language. You can use google translate at http://translate.google.com.

Your comment will delete if you don't comment in english language.

comment in this blog